‘Be careful in kitchen’ is something we all have grown up listening to. It is important to take proper safety measures to make your cooking experience a happy one. However, many of us often meet with minor accidents in the kitchen. For instance, you may cut your fingers while chopping vegetables unconsciously. Or, you may end up getting minor burn while handling hot utensils. We recently came across one such video on social media, featuring a woman dropping her phone into the fryer by mistake. In no time, it garnered attention on the internet, with people leaving hilarious comments on the video.
In the 15-second video, you can see the woman cooking in (what appears to be) a professional kitchen. She took the phone out of her pocket to check a call (or message); but by mistake, she ends up dropping it in the stove. In the next clip, we could see her in shock, trying to taking the phone out with a tong.
Watch the video below:
The video, in no time, took the social media by storm, garnering almost two million views, 21.4k likes and hundreds of comments on it. While some people were left in shock, some couldn’t help but think if the phone exploded due to heat. Then there were some people who were left in splits.
“Ouch,” wrote a person. Another person commented, “The way my hand would have instinctively gone in right after it.” A third comment read, “Honestly, if I tried to retrieve, I would have been a fireball. Pretty quick response while getting it out.”
A person wrote, “Is that the new fryphone?” Another comment read, “The all new iPhone tempura.” A person commented, “Think your phone is fried.”
What was your first reaction after seeing the video? Share it with us in the comments below.
Featured Video Of The Day
Hot Toddy Recipe | How To Make Hot Toddy
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- this is what Somdatta likes to call herself. Be it in terms of food, people or places, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A simple aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and a good movie can make her day.